Effective date: 1st August 2021
By visiting https://edenpak.com/ (our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of The Protection of Physical Persons Against the Processing of Personal Data and Free Movement of such Data Law number 125(I)/2018 (the “Act”), the data controller is Edenpak Ltd of Torridon House, Torridon Lane, Rosyth, U.K, KY11 2EU.
In general, terms as we are presently not using 3rd party advertising on our website, we use your data to provide and improve the Website or for the purposes of communicating with you.
Service is the website operated at https://edenpak.com/ operated by Edenpak Ltd.
Personal Data and Data Subject
Personal data means any information relating to an identiﬁed or identiﬁable natural person (‘data subject’). In other words, any information that is clearly about a particular person. An identiﬁable natural person is one who can be identiﬁed, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identiﬁer such as a name, an identiﬁcation number, location data, an online identiﬁer or to one or more factors speciﬁc to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Usage Data / Analytics
Usage Data / Analytics is data collected automatically either generated by the use/visit of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the browser you use, the country you are visiting from, the pages you visit, the duration of a page visit, the IP address of your computer).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data as deﬁned above.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you and in order to communicate with you where appropriate. we do not and will not ever sell your personal data.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identiﬁable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identiﬁable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data / Analytics
We may also collect information relating to how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data / Analytics”). This Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identiﬁers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are ﬁles with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identiﬁer. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- The security we use Security Cookies for security purposes
Use of your data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service we may make from time to time
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support should you need it
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service to
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address possible technical issues which may arise.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we may offer that are similar to those that you have already accessed or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information from
Legal basis for processing personal data
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy
Policy depends on the Personal Data we collect and the speciﬁc context in which we collect it.
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Edenpak Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us and we take all reasonable measures within our capability to secure all our data including your personal data. However, please understand that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
You can ﬁnd out more about Do Not Track at this address
Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Edenpak Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist
- The right of rectiﬁcation. You have the right to have your information rectiﬁed if that information is inaccurate or
- The right to You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to
perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website trafﬁc. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.
This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identiﬁable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without veriﬁcation of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.